About the TechChange
TechChange provides online professional development in technology and social change through interactive workshops, courses and events. Our platform helps build communities around the world on topics like global health, human rights, economic empowerment, and more. We’re seeking an Account Associate to play a vital role in the smooth execution and functioning of ongoing and future education programs. We’re a small, dynamic, remote-first team, and are looking for a self-motivated team member that can come in and help take our services to the next level.
About the Account Associate role
The Account Associate position is an entry-level or Associate level role (depending on experience). They work collaboratively and proactively with education team members to support the development and launch of beautiful and engaging learning experiences on topics that matter in a variety of formats such as courses, workshops, and learning events. In this role, you will support the creation of powerful learning experiences to achieve partner success in alignment with TechChange pedagogical best practices.
Core Responsibilities include:
On a typical day, an Account Associate may work individually, or with a project team. A successful candidate will undertake the following duties and more as instructed by the Account Manager:
- Assist in the planning and implementation of projects
- Help to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables, as assigned
- Configure interactive learning experiences in the native TechChange platform, informed by project design and client’s needs
- Support live learning events (moderating breakout discussions, supporting learnings of participants/clients)
- Analyze data as required
- Recommend tools, activities, and design elements to improve students’ overall experience
- Liaise and coordinate deliverables with the creative team and resources
- Liaise with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables, as assigned
- Act as a reliable team contributor by collaborating with colleagues on solution development and serving as a resource to Education team colleagues
- Provide feedback into systems and processes that will improve role effectiveness contributing to inter-and-cross-team initiatives as needed
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of TechChange business and offerings
- Perform other duties assigned by the Account Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
Skills & Qualifications:
- Entry-level or 1-2 years of workforce experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with teaching, education, and/or instructional design preferred
- Ability to up-skill quickly in new and evolving technologies and SaaS software
- Excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others
- A self-starter who can multitask, work well under pressure, and work efficiently to meet strict deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to maintain understanding of project purpose and objectives
- Poses an analytical and critical mindset for making the best decisions for successfully executing duties
- Competent public speaker and written/verbal communicator
- Highly coachable: takes feedback and appropriately applies at the next available opportunity (Growth Mindset)
- Technical skills not required, a plus:
- Virtual facilitation tools: Miro, Slido or Mentimeter, Zoom (or similar video conferencing tools)
- Project Management tools: Monday.com etc.
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in additional languages is highly valued
This is a contract position, compensation will be based on experience. $25-30/hour.
Remote/Time Zone Considerations
Remote (distributed, work-from-home structure); flexible east coast hours while serving global clients
Open until filled
TechChange is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We know that our differences make us better. TechChange does not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.